The TimeControl Evolve program enables TimeControl on-premise clients to easily migrate to TimeControl Online
The TimeControl Evolve is designed to enable TimeControl on-premise clients to migrate to TimeControl Online, the TimeControl Software as a Service subscription in the Cloud. The evolve program is an inexpensive and effective way to move your TimeControl system into the cloud.
TimeControl on-premise has been marketed since 1994 (yes, that’s right, 28 years!) so there are a lot of on-premise clients out there. Even though more sales these days are for our subscription Cloud service, TimeControl on-premise is still sold and supported and will be for the foreseeable future.
But that leaves a lot of on-premise clients who are interested in migrating from an on-premise timesheet system to the SaaS equivalent.
There are many advantages to migrating to a TimeControl Online subscription:
- First, all maintenance of TimeControl is handled by HMS. We do all the server, database, malware prevention and application upgrades for you.
- TimeControl Online is upgraded automatically by HMS. You will no longer have to be concerned about upgrades. HMS takes care of all updates, upgrades and new version installation centrally on the TimeControl Online servers.
- Continuous monitoring is handled for you. TimeControl Online is monitored 24x7x365. We are looking at the system continuously and are proud of our 99.9%+ uptime since the service was first launched in 2011.
- TimeControl Online and TimeControl on-premise are the same code. That means that all functionality that you know and love in TimeControl on-premise is already in TimeControl Online.
- Data backups and disaster recovery is already included. TimeControl Online is backed up daily and you can even download your own database backup in case you want to be sure to have control over it. Disaster recovery is layered to handle issues of different scales and types.
- TimeControl Online is highly secure. We follow the OWASP standards for testing and our data is housed by Amazon Web Services in highly secure facilities.
The TimeControl Evolve program will let you migrate your TimeControl on-premise licenses to the cloud and we won’t charge the subscription until your current support contract expires. Yes, that’s correct. No subscription cost for the entire remainder of your already active support contract. If you just updated your technical support today, then that’s a whole year of TimeControl Online for free.
When you sign up for the Evolve program we will assist you in migrating your data to TimeControl Online. If you haven’t upgraded your TimeControl on-premise to the most current version, then you can optionally have us help do the upgrades to ensure that the data you have will immediately migrate to the online version. We can also advise you on maintaining or enhancing your links to external systems such as project management tools, ERPs and more.
Everyone’s situation is different. If you’d like to talk to one of our Account specialists about whether the TimeControl Evolve program is right for you, contact us at: https://www.timecontrol.com/contact or email us at email@example.com.