Our technical alliance relationship with Primavera started back in 1997 when TimeControl 3 was about to enter the market. HMS and Primavera had known each other well since the mid 1980s but as competitors selling project management software. Now we had an opportunity to collaborate together as partners instead of adversaries and the president’s of HMS and Primavera struck the deal in a short phone call.
We’ve never looked back.
TimeControl 3 was released that year with a bi-directional integration with Primavera P3 and HMS has maintained the integration with Primavera since that time.
In 2008 Oracle would purchase Primavera but for HMS that only served to draw the two firms closer. HMS already had a partnership with Oracle to enable integration of TimeControl with Oracle Financials and to support the Oracle database.
Now Oracle and HMS have extended their relationship and the relationship has never been stronger. There are so many technical facets to the two firms working together that we’ve had to create a portal to keep track of them all. The TimeControl integration now works in two ways, direct from database-to-datebase or through the Oracle-Primavera Web Services link. The link works with multiple versions of Primavera including Primavera Professional and Primavera EPPM.
There are more Oracle products of course. TimeControl has been configured to work with many different Oracle tools including Oracle EBS, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and, MySQL.
Some of the many TimeControl’s value-added benefits when linking with Oracle-Primavera include:
- Support for Multiple rates per employee
- Automated business rule validations
- Automated workflow
- Auditable timesheet records suitable for Finance, HR, Invoicing or Payroll
- Missing timesheet notification
- Simultaneous support for multiple versions of Primavera
- The free TimeControl Mobile App for smartphones and tablets supporting both iOS and Android
- matrix timesheet approvals with HMS’s unique Matrix Approval Process for Labor Actuals™
- With TimeControl Industrial, the Crew Timesheet and Materials and Equipment field data collection
HMS is proud of our long standing relationship with Oracle and particularly with the Oracle-Primavera teams. We look forward to a productive year working together as a Gold Partner.
For more information about TimeControl and how it links to Oracle technologies, visit the TimeControl Oracle Solution Portal at: http://www.timecontrol.com/use-cases/oracle-portalor contact HMS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be logged in to post a comment.