There’s so much going on here at HMS that we’ve been finding it challenging to keep up with keeping everyone informed. But, now that 2016 is underway, we can start to get a few things scheduled for you.
Regular readers of the blog will have noticed a regular weekly pace of blog posts in the last few months. We’ll be keeping that up starting now and are already scheduling blog posts throughout the year.
In the next few weeks you’ll be hearing some exciting news about all the goings-on here at HMS. Some of the news already in the works includes:
- New dealers in the UK and South America!
- New technical alliance partners
- New materials on the TimeControl.com website
- Development updates and projected schedules for the next version of TimeControl (including screen shots of some new features)
- Client Testimonials
- A brand new client case study
- Upcoming travel of HMS personnel to different events
There’s lots to tell you and we’re working on getting it all onto the blog so you can keep up to date.
If you’ve not done so already and you want to make sure you don’t miss anything, follow us on Twitter @HMS_TimeControl or subscribe to the new newsfeed subscription on the right hand side of the blog homepage.