The Link between TimeControl and Primavera comes from a long partnership. In 1997, HMS and Primavera worked together to make the first link between TimeControl 2.1 and Primavera P3. As each product has evolved, the TimeControl Link has too. In virtually every version of TimeControl there has been some improvement or some extension of the Primavera Link.
There are numerous advantages of blending the TimeControl auditable timesheet functionality with the power of Oracle-Primavera’s project management functionality. Key features of the link include:
- TimeControl’s Matrix Approval Process for Labor Actuals™
- Uploading not only hours but also Material consumption, Equipment Usage and Progress achieved (using TimeControl Industrial)
- Missing timesheet management
- Automated business validation rules
- Extensive rate management with unlimited rates per resource
- Management of vacation, sick leave, and personal time banks
- Management of banked overtime and;
- The free TimeControl Mobile App.
The TimeControl Link can support multiple Primavera editions and even multiple versions at one time including Primavera EPPM and Primavera Pro. The integration to and from Primavera can be run on demand or on your own schedule.
There are numerous resources on the TimeControl.com website talking about how to integrate with Primavera and the benefits of combining Primavera with TimeControl. Start at primavera.timecontrol.com to discover white papers, slide presentations, webcasts and more.