The relationship between HMS and Oracle is remarkable for the technology industry. Firstly, it’s remarkable to have any technology company be around for 26 years then to have created such a lasting relationship is yet more amazing. The link between Oracle started back in 1997 when we were creating the first version of TimeControl to be based on a relational database. That same year we began a relationship with Primavera. Primavera would be purchased by Oracle in 2008 making the many ties HMS had with each company now housed under the same roof.
This long lasting alliance between our company and Oracle has served us both but the real impact is what we’ve been able to deliver to our mutual customers.
HMS and Oracle partner across multiple fronts. HMS Software’s TimeControl timesheet system supports Oracle databases, we also integrate with numerous Oracle Applications including Oracle-Primavera EPPM and Primavera Pro.
Some of the many TimeControl’s value-added benefits when linking with Oracle-Primavera include:
- The multi-functionality and auditability of TimeControl that allows it be used for project management, HR, payroll, invoicing, job costing and government compliance all at the same time
- Support for multiple rates per employee
- Automated business rule validations
- Automated workflow
- Vacation management
- Missing timesheet notification
- Simultaneous support for multiple versions of Primavera
- The free TimeControl Mobile App for smartphones and tablets supporting both iOS and Android
- Matrix timesheet approvals with HMS’s unique Matrix Approval Process for Labor Actuals™
- With TimeControl Industrial, the Crew Timesheet and Materials and Equipment field data collection