HMS is hiring. We’re looking for a senior developer to join our team based in the Montreal area. It’s a hybrid position. HMS works a 1-day in the office and 4 days remote schedule at the moment so someone who is local will be key. Below is the full description of who we’re looking for. If you’d like to apply, send a message and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HMS is seeking a Senior C# .NET Web Developer – Hybrid
Are you a talented and motivated software developer with a passion for crafting cutting-edge applications? We are seeking a dynamic team-player to join us as a Software Developer, specializing in web development using C#, React, and TypeScript. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a can-do attitude, and excel at solving complex problems independently, we want to hear from you!
HMS Software is the publisher of TimeControl, one of the world’s leading publishers of project management and timesheet systems. Our clients include some of the most recognized organizations in the world including AMD, Andritz, CANAM, the US Government, the Quebec Government, Bruce Power, Reebok and EXFO. We are currently looking for a full-time senior level Web Developer to join our team at our headquarters in Pointe-Claire, Quebec.
The ideal candidate would work within a team of developers to design and develop our commercial enterprise software and application programming interfaces, with a focus on integration with enterprise applications and expanding our mobile development.
Here’s more about why you’d enjoy working on our team:
• Competitive compensation
• Industry leading benefits
• Informal, make-it-happen work environment
• Incredibly talented, friendly, results-driven, team-oriented co-workers
• Simple hybrid schedule – our staff work one day in person at our offices and otherwise remotely
Successful candidates will have:
• 6+ Years of experience in Web Application development
• C# development skills
• Strong React and Typescript skills
• Proficiency with relational database systems development using SQL
• Le bilinguisme – français et anglais – constituerait un excellent atout
Additional interesting assets include:
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with clients to assist with their design and rollout process
• ASP.NET Web API and/or RESTful services
• Angular 4+ experience
• Experience with the DevExtreme
• Unit and Integration testing / TDD
• OAuth/OpenID connect experience
• Responsive design using Bootstrap, or other responsive tools.
Ready to take on this exciting challenge? Apply through LinkedIn, or send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and explaining why you’re the perfect fit for this role to email@example.com and specify job posting “Senior Developer”.